Variety of mainframe architecture diagram that will perfectly match your requirements.
mainframe architecture diagram
Diagram detail: mainframe architecture diagram – Figure 2 Architecture of the CICS catalog manager application. Source: developer.ibm.com
See also these example below:
What is Diagram?
A diagram is a symbolic representation of info according to some visualization method. Layouts have been used because old times, but ended up being more widespread during the Enlightenment. In some cases, the method uses a three-dimensional visualization which is after that predicted onto a two-dimensional surface. Words graph is often utilized as a synonym for diagram.
Key Diagram Types
Chart-like layouts; which take a collection of things as well as connections between them, and share them by giving each item a 2D position, while the partnerships are shared as connections between the products or overlaps between the items.
Graph-based layouts; these present a partnership between 2 variables that take either discrete or a continuous ranges of worths.
Schematics and also various other kinds of layouts.
A number of these sorts of representations are generally produced using diagramming software application such as Visio and also Gliffy. Thousands of diagram techniques exist.Diagrams may also be categorized according to utilize or purpose, for example, explanatory and/or how to representations.
- 13 Lexus is250 Parts Diagram Samples
- 13 Lighting Control Panel Wiring Diagram Photos
- 14 Husqvarna 240 Chainsaw Parts Diagram Samples
- 11 Circle Diagram Ideas
- 8 Flushometer Parts Diagram Images
- 11 2000 ford Taurus Wiring Diagram Pics
- 8 2003 Chevy Silverado Instrument Cluster Wiring Diagram Pictures
- 10 2004 Dodge Dakota Parts Diagram Photos
- 9 2003 Audi A4 Engine Diagram Examples
- 8 Kenmore Oven Parts Diagram Ideas